cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

ericding
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchase the plan including data 500M+500M in New Brunswick with autopayment. But I can't access the internet in Toronto since I came here yesterday. How can I resolve the problem?

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ericding  - ensure the Data option is turned ON/Enabled in the settings of your device.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What about other services while in Toronto? SMS/calls?

Your service should work wherever you are in Canada unless you have older Province wide plan?

What your account says - do you still have data available?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ericding You data service should work anywhere in Canada

Just want to confirm, any problem with your voice service? you can receive incoming calls and make outgoing calls without issue?

Did you login to My Account and confirmed that the Account status is showing Active?

how much signal bars you see  on the phone screen?

For testing, you can try to change the Network setting to 3G Only or WCDMA and see if it makes a difference.  Try your data in different area and see 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ericding 

Your data should also work in another province.  It is Canada wide.  Does your talk and text work?

First, make sure that you have enough data left for this 30 day cycle.  In your self service account, check if you see the data counter/tracker in the Data and Add on section in your overview page.  If you don't see the data counter, that means that you ran out of data.  

If you have enough data, some troubleshooting advice:

reboot your phone.  

Toggle airplane mode on, then off. 

network reset of the phone..  

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ericding  First log into your acct and look on overview page under data and add-on sections. Does your Internet amount show there? If nothing shows there it means you used up all your data.

If there is data still available. What Model phone do you have?

Have you tried putting phone on airplane mode for a minute or two then turning off airplane mode to see if data works?

Have you rebooted phone?

You can try doing a Network reset.

Keep us posted.

Need Help? Let's chat.