cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No.data

Tomrflynn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my bill and it shows they took my money but it hasn't updated my plan for this month 

7 REPLIES 7

@Tomrflynn wrote:

I paid my bill and it shows they took my money but it hasn't updated my plan for this month 

The title of this thread says "no data". Is anything elese working?  If none of talk, text, or data are working, I would try and making another small payment of $1 or so. This can sometimes reset something on the account that makes service start working again.

or

Are you saying that you peformed a future-dated plan change but that didn't happen as expected?

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If talk, text, and data are working then everything is fine. No need to worry. The plan will be updated on the overview page.

norbergstunts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how long has it been since they've taken your payment ? 

it's pretty normal for myself that it takes a little while before, my plan gets updated once i make my payment. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Tomrflynn wrote:

Can you make calls/send text/use internet? If so, then it was updated. What exactly does your self-service account say?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Tomrflynn when did you pay your bill? And is everything working on your phone?  If this is your renewal cycle and everything is working. Just ignore it.. It's the pm process.

@Tomrflynn wrote:

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Tomrflynn wrote:

Meaning what, exactly? You currently have no service?

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Can you login to your selfserve and see your status?

Does anything work texts/talk?

What does your payment history in public mobile account (not credit card) say?

Is there reactivate button?

Try adding I've dollar and restarting your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.