cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

Smakboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello...longtime PM user with multiple accounts. All of a sudden my wife's data seems to have stopped working, here network settings all appear correct when comparing to my other phones. Wifi is good, but no data on PM. Advice please and thank you

6 REPLIES 6

jaherne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As others have noted, check her self-serve account to see if she has data left. If she does then try restarting her phone.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Smakboy wrote:

Hello...longtime PM user with multiple accounts. All of a sudden my wife's data seems to have stopped working, here network settings all appear correct when comparing to my other phones. Wifi is good, but no data on PM. Advice please and thank you

Test your phone with her SIM card.

If data works in your phone,

her SIM card is working.  Her phone may have issue.

Test her phone with your SIM card,

If data does work in her phone, her phone is confirmed not working.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Check in self-serve and see if it hit the cap.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Smakboy wrote:

What's her plan? How many GB of data? Maybe she used all of them already...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Smakboy wrote:

@Smakboy...log into My Account / Data and Add-ons. If you don't see data remaining...that suggests that she's used it up. Options are to employ wifi until next renewal, buy an expensive data add-on (1GB / $30), or get ahold of moderator and renew plan early but you'll loose whatever ballance of talk/text is remaining currently.

Question....did you and wife take advantage of recent FREE gift of 1GB data and 400 minutes of International calling add-ons ? That offer has expired already, if you didn't get it.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

does the data addon show up in selfserve?  if nt she has used up all the data for the term.

possibly there could be a hard limit on her phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.