cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data on iPhone 7 Plus

tricerbero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all and @CS_Agent,

I've never had problems with my PM account until a week ago, when my data stopped working. I tried every solution listed on this forum and nothing works! Data just doesn't come back. My plan includes 6GB of data for three months and I've never gone over.

Thank you for your help!

9 REPLIES 9

Riettarose
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Double check you account is all paid up, if that's all good, get ahold of a moderator. 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tricerbero wrote:

This appeared this morning on my Data & Add-Ons page, and my internet connection is now working...

Data & Data Add-Ons
 NameData Limit* (MB)Data Used** (MB)Remaining Data (MB)Status
1GB Promo10245.2931018.707Active

The Reason why it's working is because Public Mobile gave all active accounts a 1 GB Free Promo Data. It didn't work before because your data was all used up.

@tricerbero 

Good timing on your part.  You just received the one time 1 GB data special promotion.  That means that you ran out of your regular data allottment previously.  

tricerbero

This appeared this morning on my Data & Add-Ons page, and my internet connection is now working...

Data & Data Add-Ons
 NameData Limit* (MB)Data Used** (MB)Remaining Data (MB)Status
1GB Promo10245.2931018.707Active

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tricerbero wrote:

Hello all and @CS_Agent,

I've never had problems with my PM account until a week ago, when my data stopped working. I tried every solution listed on this forum and nothing works! Data just doesn't come back. My plan includes 6GB of data for three months and I've never gone over.

Thank you for your help!

@tricerbero  Data stops working when you allotment for you plan period has been used up. If the data counter on your selfserve page does not show a data counter it means that you data has been used up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tricerbero wrote:

Thank you for your reply @Anonymous !

Yes my account is active. Here's what's included in my plan:

• 3 Choices with Provincial Talk
  • 6GB Data
  • Unlimited International Text
  • Unlimited Provincial Talk

Data & Add-On usage is empty. I've never went over my data so I don't know if there's ever been anything listed here. I can see data used in my "Usage history". I noticed that every day there's a small amount used and that's about it! Example:

27/08/2019 12:31Web     3 MBMB$0.00

But I could never connect to the internet.

If you don't see your 6gb of data on the overview page then you've likely used it. There had been a few accounts that didn't get their data reset at renewal though. Maybe go through that detailed usage log and add up the quantities of data (close-ish) since your last renewal and see if things didn't reset.

Edit: You've been paying for 6gb of data and never used it due to some problem? Have you ever asked about the problem?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@tricerberoHad you added any configuration profiles? for school VPN etc?

If it is a sudden problem, I would take it to an Apple Store and let the Genius run a hardware diagnostic test to make sure the hardware is okay.

However swap your SIM card with a known working phone to figure out whether it is a problem with Public Mobile or the iPhone.

tricerbero

Thank you for your reply @Anonymous !

Yes my account is active. Here's what's included in my plan:

• 3 Choices with Provincial Talk
  • 6GB Data
  • Unlimited International Text
  • Unlimited Provincial Talk

Data & Add-On usage is empty. I've never went over my data so I don't know if there's ever been anything listed here. I can see data used in my "Usage history". I noticed that every day there's a small amount used and that's about it! Example:

27/08/2019 12:31Web     3 MBMB$0.00

But I could never connect to the internet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tricerbero wrote:

Hello all and @CS_Agent,

Thank you for your help!

Has anything changed? Is your account showing as Active? Is your data mode on?

Do you see the data counter under My Data & Add-ons on the overview page?

Need Help? Let's chat.