Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data network not working

M20005281
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello paid my bill but no connection. Very frustrating

12 REPLIES 12

@M20005281 wrote:

So I bought add one amounting to 30 dollars which ended so fast.

@M20005281 

so, it was an issue that data was used up instead of problem connecting?   And your voice has been working?

Then decided to pay my full monthly bill even though it said next bill to be March 3rd.

you cannot renew your plan early yourself, you need Support to help early renewal.

You should see the extra amount you load sitting there as Available Fund if you didn't use the amount to buy any addon

Sound like it is an is issue with your fast data consumption and you want to renew your plan earlier.  You can open ticket with PM support to help with that.  Another option is to make Plan change to get a plan with more data that suits your needs

To engage support, 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Contact customer support as per above.

I presume you’re calling and texting still works?

And did you check the link I provided above called device checker? Here it is again: 

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

M20005281

I was out of service in the middle of February. So I bought add one amounting to 30 dollars which ended so fast.Then decided to pay my full monthly bill even though it said next bill to be March 3rd.Since I paid my bill of 50+ dollars there has been no service(no intenate yet my money has reduced to 30 dollars

Perhaps it’s time to contact customer support @M20005281 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

M20005281

Have tried everything even resetting my phone with no solution.No intenate yet the monthly bill has reduced from 55 dollars to 30 dollars

M20005281

It says active

M20005281

Have tried everything even resetting my phone with no solution.No internate yet the monthly bill has reduced from 55 dollars to 30 dollars

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

We need more details, @M20005281 

What part(s) of your service are working and what are not?

What have you tried to remedy the situation?

How long had you been without the service before adding funds?

Did you check to ensure the device hasn't become blacklisted?   I'd recommend you check this:

Check the Status of Your Device in Canada | DeviceCheck.ca

Also, try your Public Mobile SIM in another device to see if services work.   While you're at it, try the other person's SIM card in your device to see if you can get calling/texting/data from it.

This will help to exclude whether you're dealing with a device/account issue.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@M20005281 wrote:

Hello paid my bill but no connection. Very frustrating

@M20005281 - Do calling and texting services work, and do you have data left on your account?

esjliv_0-1675256565571.png

if your account status is Active try:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings
  • move your sim card to another phone to see if data works...perhaps you have a data limiter set on your phone? If so, remove it or adjust it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@M20005281  When you log into self serve does account say active or suspended ?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@M20005281  

Outage   map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/

Need Help? Let's chat.