cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cell service

rakra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife and I have been with PM for years. Recently my phone will no longer send or receive phone calls when it shows full reception bars, while my wife is able to make and receive phone calls. I am able to text, which indicates the service is working. I tried the virtual helper to get a ticket created but it wouldn’t let me enter a custom question. All the pre-made questions didn’t apply.

can anyone direct me in the right direction to fix my reception issues?

4 REPLIES 4

Mich_93

How do I reset network settings 

rakra

Thank you I was able to get in touch with a technician. I needed to reset ,y network settings, which solved my problem.

@rakra wrote:

My wife and I have been with PM for years. Recently my phone will no longer send or receive phone calls when it shows full reception bars, while my wife is able to make and receive phone calls. I am able to text, which indicates the service is working. I tried the virtual helper to get a ticket created but it wouldn’t let me enter a custom question. All the pre-made questions didn’t apply.

can anyone direct me in the right direction to fix my reception issues?

Please go back to the chatbot.  If you type in "open ticket", the option will immediately be given.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I wonder if volte is enabled for your device. Do a full power down restart. Set your networks to 4G/LTE (and maybe etc).

Need Help? Let's chat.