cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calls

dhmurray1827
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am also having issues calling out. Yesterday it was just drop the call, today it says my account wasn't paid even though I am on auto payment and the funds are there. How do we get a hold of someone????

7 REPLIES 7

nickylen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dhmurray1827  

I am having the same issue with my phone as well as my partner. My plan is to renew by end of day today but my partners is not until mid month. We both can text and use data but can not make or receive calls. It is frustrating but I have my fingers crossed that the issue is resolved soon.

@dhmurray1827   if your account shows active, then it is not an account issue but you are one of those affected by PM's current voice issue.  It is affect quiet some customers at the moment

I suggest you to open a ticket with PM support and let them aware you are one of those, too.  Some customers got the ticket to support and got it resolved quickly

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dhmurray1827 

While you wait from CSA, what troubleshooting have you tried? And does texting and data work?

It sounds like your account went through or going though renewal recently...you said "today it says my account wasn't paid ". What day is your plan set to renew?

Try 1 or more of the below:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings
  • move your sim card to another phone to see if services works
  • manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily) to see if services work

dhmurray1827
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. I had enough funds available to pay for renewal and added $50 more just to be safe and it's still not working. My account shows active. I have submitted a ticket.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dhmurray1827 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677849320000.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dhmurray1827 

Issues seems to be reported quite a bit. See what CSA tells you when you submit a ticket to ask.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Please share what the issue is, as many others could be in the same boat as you and you could help answer their issue too.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dhmurray1827   was your account supposed to be renewed today?  Pre-Authorized payments could fail for no reason

Please login to My Account using Incognito mode, check if account status shows suspended.  If so, please click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to make a manual payment to resume service

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.