cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calling or texting

Katiebathory
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help this is the third time I have had to reach out about this issue within the last month and you have taken my money and not resolved the issue and I am again without service. My calling and texting is not working. I can call a number but the call fails to connect when the other party picks up and my texts aren’t sending through. 

Please resolve this or I will have to terminate my service. 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Katiebathory - you know you are talking to customers, just like you here, right? 

You only have 1 post. But you said you reached out 3 times? To whom and when ?

Some details would be helpful to help troubleshoot. Are you a new customer that recently activated? IF new customer, did you port your number here from another provider? Maybe there is an issue with the port. What other information can you provide?

Try 1 or more of the below:

• toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings, and connected Bluetooth devices that you've used before.

Iphone: To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode. Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android: Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Katiebathory wrote:

Please resolve this or I will have to terminate my service. 

Could be various reasons: signal interference, phone is dying, SIM is losing contact, both contacts are dirty, etc.

Does this happens from ANY location or one particular? Can other people call/SMS you? Do you get SMS undelivered or similar message?

BTW, I do not understand WHY people have a habit to threaten terminating service???? It never works...

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Katiebathory 

If you check your account status with *611 or online with the my account portal does it say anything odd about your account status? 
Can you receive texts and calls? Just can’t send out yourself? 

Have you tried resetting your network settings and then rebooting your device? Can you try you SIM in another phone? 

Have you reached out to support using the community mailbox to investigate on their end? 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile). 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Katiebathory  So I trust you have tried to reboot the phone ? Or reset network settings ? Is it possible for you to test the SIM card in another phone to try ? If still no luck please submit ticket with support to investigate for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.