cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calling minutes

Dennis2068
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When i try tomake a calling. The machine said i have used all my minutes, but  i don't use any minutes at all. And i check my account   it shows my minutes is full.

4 REPLIES 4
Moved:

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dennis2068

The machine is unreliable. 

Regardless of what messaging you receive (be it voice announcement, texts, or emails) the proof is in the pudding.

Always take it with a grain of salt and if all services continue to work, you're good as gold. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dennis2068 are you on $15 limited minute plan? If so ensure you are not seeing a cache version of your account be clicking the circle refresh button.

If you do have minutes left or on an unlimited plan, try adding a "1" in front of the 10 digits when calling. If still issues try restarting your phone, or performing a reset of the network settings on the device. This message should eventually go away.

If still issues after that or after any other advice someone else may give, contact CSA for help. Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Dennis2068 

are you on $15 plan?

try reboot your phone first, then make the call with a 1 in front of the 10 digits, should work

Need Help? Let's chat.