cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No call registered, but a voice mail left

OLPOL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help me understand the following issue:

I do not get phone calls ( the notification) on the phone, but only a voice mail, after I was tried to be called. It seems like I am not available, although there are no calling at the moment. 

Is this a n issue of the phone settings or of the operator? It only happens when contacted from a  certain number. Yes, this number is NOT blocked. So why I do not receive the call, but right after just the voice mail?

Thank you for giving any idea how to solve this.

5 REPLIES 5

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@OLPOL 

tried manually select network 3G only or WCDMA only,and rebooting device. or turn off and take out SIM card and reinsert back on.

OLPOL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not receive calls from a particular caller. I had this issue before with this number. It is not blocked, and I cannot ask to be called for testing another device with my number. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@OLPOL   Very odd that this is only occurring with one number.  You could also try removing that number from your contacts and reboot the phone, then add it back and reboot again.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If your phone is at that moment in some kind of dead cell zone system will think you are off line and redirect call to voicemail.

Try to test: call that number and ask them to call you immediately back. Clear all vmails and if phone does not ring but call ends up in vmail then something to do with that number calling you. I understand it is not blocked; could be something else...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @OLPOL do you not get any inbound calls at all? or just not from one or two numbers?

Try to reseat your sim card, make sure you wipe the metal part clean and make sure you power off the phone before taking the sim card out

Of course, if you have another phone, try to test it on the other phone and see if it makes any difference

Need Help? Let's chat.