cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No active subscription message when calling, before payment due date.

StoryBoutAGirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

publicmobile.pngMy billing cycle is December 1st, 2023 to December 31st, 2023. When I call 611 it says my plan is active and next payment date is December 31st. However when I try to call out I am being told I have no active subscription, 2 days before the end of my billing cycle. How come? I am still able to receive calls and text. Just not call out. I have restarted my phone and still happening. Why is it doing this before my payment is even due?

6 REPLIES 6

StoryBoutAGirl

I have already tried 611 as mentioned in my initial post and it does confirm I am subscribed and my next payment date is in 2 days, December 31st. I have gone to that link already as it was supplied by Cheetah24 and I have requested them to look into it. I am just awaiting a reply, thanks. 

@StoryBoutAGirl 

Something is not right if you are Subscribed. Dial 611 to confirm you are Subscribed. Private message a CS_Agent to investigate at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

StoryBoutAGirl

Thank you, I have sent a message using the link you provided. Just awaiting an answer. I also tried the solution above which did not work.

StoryBoutAGirl

I just tried this and it did not help, still getting the same message when trying to call out.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@StoryBoutAGirl 

This shouldn’t happen. You should get full service and is confirmed on screenshot that you are Subscribed. On December 30, you should see this with an item in your cart for the top-up renewal for January and account will be on hold but just ignore the hold notification.

IMG_0151.png

Try resetting your Network Setting but you need to re-enter your home wifi password.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yeah seems like everything is in order, but maybe there's an issue with your subscription that isn't immediately visible on your profile. Please contact the support agent at, https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain the issue. You should get an answer soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.