cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to Data after making payment

ifyAakaegbusi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made payment and renewed my data plan but I  don't have access to data/ internet yet

17 REPLIES 17

ifyAakaegbusi

Thanks so much, I upgraded, changed plan and it worked..

@ifyAakaegbusi 

If you are already out of data and currently on the $25/1gb plan then maybe you should switch to the $35/3gb plan and choose change plan now. You will start a new 30 day cycle with 2gb of data more than your current plan for only $10 more.

@ifyAakaegbusi wrote:

How do I get connected then? Currently out of data

Z10user4 answered this earlier.  You need to do one of the following:

1. purchase a data add-on

2. ask moderators for a early renewal

3. make an immediate change to a different plan (you won't be able to get your old plan back if it is no longer offered and some promotions fall off the account if you change your plan)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ifyAakaegbusi : You can change plan. You can buy add-ons. You can ask to renew plan early. Did you contact the moderators from earlier?

ifyAakaegbusi

How do I get connected then? Currently out of data

ifyAakaegbusi

My next renewal is July 9th

@ifyAakaegbusi wrote:

Status is Active and Available funds is $25

When was your last renewal and when is your next going to be?  Simply adding funds doesn't renew your plan, nor does it add more data. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ifyAakaegbusi : Click on the cartoon quote button lower left (edit: oops..right) and muddle your way through the chatbot to get to Submit ticket.

But when is your next renewal? The date on the top of the overview page?

ifyAakaegbusi

Please how can I connect with the moderators?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ifyAakaegbusi : There's no self-serve early renewal. You need to ask the moderators.

You could choose to change to a different plan. Or you could buy data add-ons to hold you over until your next renewal. Then the add-on just steps back and waits to be needed again.

Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

ifyAakaegbusi

Rebooted phone, still not connected.

ifyAakaegbusi

Status is Active and Available funds is $25

ifyAakaegbusi

I have rebooted my phone and I am still not connected.

Please where can I find 'Restart my current plan'? Can't seem to find it.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ifyAakaegbusi wrote:

I made payment and renewed my data plan but I  don't have access to data/ internet yet

@ifyAakaegbusi 

So I am assuming you have calling and texting services?

If rebooting your phone does not gain you access to your data, and your data line is showing on your Overview tab, try a Reset of your Network Settings

Also, ensure your Data option is enabled.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ifyAakaegbusi 

Is your data counter showing on your overview page at the bottom left?

Anonymous
Not applicable

if your account in Status Activate,

do rebooting your phone - This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ifyAakaegbusi  Was your account in Suspended Status earlier?

What is it showing on My Account  for Available Fund?  is it $0  or some amount there?

If you go to transaction history, can you confirm that it is showing what you just paid?

If so, go back to the Overview Tab and do you see the button "Restart my current plan"?  If so, click the button.  Then logon from My Account and reboot your phone and see if it works

Need Help? Let's chat.