Woke up today to no service. Basic troubleshooted performed:

- Restart phone

- Remove Sim card for 1-2 mins and re-insert

- Ensured Account is Active

Any other suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

manny1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I recieve a similar "No Service" error on my iPhone 6s. The error seems to happen randomly without warning. I've been on a 12gb/90day plan for about a year, and the error started happening about 3-4 months ago. 

dimsumk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on the 90 day with 12GB plan.I will give them a PM. Thanks!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Hi, 

Sorry to hear you no longer get service. 

Its weird that suddenly you loose the service and account status is fine. One of the mod will have to look into this as it appears there might be something wrong in their end. @Shazia_K

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dimsumk  What plan are you on.  I will tag a Mod and if you click ontheir name and send thema private message with your phone number plan andSIM number(if you have it) I am sure they can get you all fixed up.

@Shazia_K  are you able to look into this for this member?  Here is a good thread with some really important information on contacting Mods and when they are around

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.