cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

JasonHelp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help me.  I have been with no service since yesterday and having trouble access my account.  I have been trying to renew my subscription and attempt to pay for it for almost 24 hours now.  I can't access it online either.  The message keeps coming up Payment Failed!  Please try again or use a different payment method.  I tried all of that.  I am being left with no choice but to switch the 5 out of 6 members in this household away from Public Mobile because this is short nothing of ridiculous.  My children can't reach me and I can't reach them. I am having difficulty accessing anything to do with Public Mobile  I need this resolved today before noon.  Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

@JasonHelp 

If you need service right away, considering purchasing a payment voucher either in store (ie. shoppers, shell, canadian tire, etc) or online (recharge.com - service fee applies ).  You can load up the voucher by dealing 611 on your phone.  That gets your service working immediately as you wait for CSA help. 

The website is finicky.  If you try too many times, your payment might be locked for about 24 hours.  When you try again, maybe try to clear cache first, incognito mode or a different web browser.  Or try a different device. 

JasonHelp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks although I have submitted a few tickets over the last 24 hours with no responses.   As I mentioned, this has been an excruciating experience trying to access my account, login to my account, etc.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@JasonHelp 

Firstly, you are communicating on a public website with other customers just like you - we are not Public Mobile staff. You should remove your personal information from this post by tapping the downward facing arrow on the upper right of the message and editing out personal information.

If you require support to assist with getting payment sorted out, you can reach the customer support agents as below:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JasonHelp  

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1712492263543.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.