cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service - Searching

mark77ap
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi - Started having this issue yesterday. All of a sudden my iphone wont connect to the cellular network. It just says Searching - eventually saying No Service. Account is paid up, tried rebooting - still no luck. Any ideas?

8 REPLIES 8

mark77ap

Seems like the iphone radio is pooched.

Thanks everyone.

@mark77ap wrote:

Tried a working sim in the phone - no luck. My guess is this phone has died?

Check for a system/software update first if you want to try a hard reset like @JK8 suggested.

EDIT: It's worth a try to do some more research on the web like here:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

@mark77ap wrote:

Reset your network settings. If that does not work consider a factory reset.

mark77ap

@mark77ap wrote:

IMEI checks out - And yes, sim card works fine in another phone.

This means that your issue is with your device. Hopefully, that leads you closers to discovering what's going on.

mark77ap

IMEI checks out - And yes, sim card works fine in another phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

.  also, if you have another working SIM, try to put it on your iPhone to see if it works.  That can determine if it is a device issue or network/SIM card

@mark77ap wrote:

Hi - Started having this issue yesterday. All of a sudden my iphone wont connect to the cellular network. It just says Searching - eventually saying No Service. Account is paid up, tried rebooting - still no luck. Any ideas?

If you take your SIM card and try it in another phone, do your services work?  Althoguh unlikely to have been changed by mistake, check to make sure that your phone is set to automatically choose the network.  I would also suggest visiting devicecheck.ca to check the status of your IMEI.

[Highlighted answer ..... Luddite]

Need Help? Let's chat.