cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service, Can’t access account, no response from CS?

Anjigirlv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been a Customer with PM for about 3yrs and never had any issues until recently. I changed my plan last month (renews on the last day of the month each month) but never noticed an upgrade. Figuring it would change when my old plan expired I never did anything about it. Yesterday I went to message my son and. Priced that my phone had no bars. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I installed the newest update, turned phone on and off, switched into airplane mode, checked settings, manually chose PM as network provider, reset network settings and nothing worked. I tried to go into my account and it states that my email/password isn’t correct. I tried to change my password but after verification and entering a new password the system states it has encountered an issue please try later…Later never worked either. 
I still have half a month before my payment is due so what’s the issue? How do I regain my service?

15 REPLIES 15

Hi @Lileonelli PM support is all online and sometimes it is not replying as quickly as we hope for

A reminder, make sure your account is active so you can port your number out if you are moving to another carrier

Lileonelli

thank you. I will be shopping for a new service provider this is ridiculous. 

Hi @Lileonelli did you check the inbox here?  Check the envelope icon on top right 

and how long you open the ticket?  open one again if over a day already 

Lileonelli

I am having same issue and no response from PM. Not happy at all. 

@Anjigirlv wrote:

If that’s common for them to ask for all of that information to verify accounts then it’s common knowledge and shouldn’t be an issue that I’ve posted what they’re asking for. As well, I didn’t go through a private message I went through the chat bot. 
The name of the CSA was not attached either. There’s no leak of any type of information whatsoever so I’m not sure why you’re reprimanding my response. 

I was only wondering if you had used the chatbot because when you use the chatbot for issues with accessing your Self Serve account, all of that information would have already been asked for and you would have already provided that to them.   The response that you got from the CSA is however typical to that which you would have received if the chatbot was skipped and a private messages intitially sent to CS_Agent or of a situation that not enough information to prove account ownershiop was used during the ticketing process. I do realize that you you were saying that you don't have the information available that the CSA was asking for, but please understand that the CSA wouldn't be able to make changes to your account unless the security conditions have been met.

Anjigirlv

If that’s common for them to ask for all of that information to verify accounts then it’s common knowledge and shouldn’t be an issue that I’ve posted what they’re asking for. As well, I didn’t go through a private message I went through the chat bot. 
The name of the CSA was not attached either. There’s no leak of any type of information whatsoever so I’m not sure why you’re reprimanding my response. 

@Anjigirlv wrote:

I got a response and this is what they’ve said 😡:

-

- the last four digits of the registered credit card
- the Public Mobile account number, begins with 1000000
- the full billing address with postal code
- the alternate phone number registered on the account
- the last add-on purchased and the date
- the email address currently registered on the account

- activation date

I don’t have that information, it’s all in my account 🙄

Please do not respond and post those details here.  If you used the private message route, this is a very good example of why customers are asked to use the chatbot.  The chatbot ticketing process would have already asked you for that information and would have eliminated this unnecessary back and forth with the customer support agent to verify that the account is yours.  

Anyway, the above is really to show everyone why the chatbot needs to be used.  Unfortunately, a customer support agent can only help if you can prove that the account is yours. You'll need to communicate with the customer support agent to find out additional steps that can be performed to prove that the account is yours.

@Anjigirlv just message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

another thing, if you call the number from another line, what do you get?  does it go to your voicemail??

and did you try to ask your credit card to charge back anything in the last 2 days?

Did you possibly deal with a credit card problem recently? If you have another phone, you can dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your number and see if you get the same result. And try the sim switch with phones.

Anjigirlv

I got a response and this is what they’ve said 😡:

-

- the last four digits of the registered credit card
- the Public Mobile account number, begins with 1000000
- the full billing address with postal code
- the alternate phone number registered on the account
- the last add-on purchased and the date
- the email address currently registered on the account

- activation date

I don’t have that information, it’s all in my account 🙄

Anjigirlv

My services were working until yesterday. Dialing 611 doesn’t go through. 

3CBAD9E4-73FF-4EAD-941F-5DE2AA545133.jpeg

oops.. I thought OP already opened ticket and no response...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@softech- What ticket?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anjigirlv

For ticket opened with PM, did you check the Community inboxand see if they replied?

Just Message them again

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Have your services been working? What recording do you get when you dial 611? Can you try the sim in another phone? Another sim in this phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.