cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SMS text confirmation to port out

sidbmw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey I'm trying to port out and do not have a text message. I sent a PM to an agent I think about this using the chatbot...I have 90 mins to port out so I'm a little worried.

7 REPLIES 7

@sidbmw wrote:

11hrs and no replies from support. How do I speed this up??? I have been missing so many text messages as well.

Customer support agents will respond as soon as possible, Sorry, but there isn't a way to speed the process up.

sidbmw

11hrs and no replies from support. How do I speed this up??? I have been missing so many text messages as well.

HI @sidbmw 

your other option is to submit ticket with CS agent.  Follow the steps from my post above

sidbmw

Yeah I can confirm I’m not getting any texts 

sidbmw

It's been 30 mins but I don't think I'm getting an SMS texts via my esim on iphone (latest software, tried network reset etc). I just want the port out to be confirmed. Is there an alternative to sms text based port out confirmation?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sidbmw 

If you have still not received the text from PM then you need to reinitiate the port again from your new provider.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @sidbmw 

no need to worry, your new carrier can resubmit the request

your PM account is active?  reboot the phone and test if you can receive regular sms 

if waited over 90 mins, call your new carrier and ask them to reinitiate the port request.  Then submit a ticket with PM agent and ask.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.