cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Response From PM

Felipe_VR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have sent three emails and 48 hours has passed since all three were sent out.
#1748-8276 (Monday Nov 21)
#3823-1655 (Friday Nov 18)
#6096-7961 (Thursday Nov 24)

My activation failed on Nov 18 and I was unable to get assistance in setting up the account. However I was charged for the plan on my credit card. I have requested for a refund of this money as I technically cannot and have not utilized any service. I will reconsider my options with Public Mobile once I have been refunded the $135 that i was charged on my credit card for a service I have not been able to utilize nor have had any assistance in correcting. Please note that I am not asking for the account to be set up, I am simply asking for a refund for a charge that was my to my credit card.
Thank you 

8 REPLIES 8

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Any updates here?

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Felipe_VR,

I'm really sorry about this inconvenient. I have sent you a private message!

Saray 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

xinit0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Tl;dr Luddite - "suck it, it's your fault"

On all threads.

My sole complaint is the lack of transparency that looks like a lack of progress / lack of attention.

Sadly, while having fallback numbers for contact, etc, there are resumes in the wild, etc, that aren't conducive to distributing additional contact points, etc. A response of "the number is out of service" sounds like "unemployable" ...

Read it and weep:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CharlesT

Sorry to hear about your situation Felipe, I have not been able to reach PM either, I have pm'ed both staff/mods on the Community and emailed through the contact page. I am hoping to hearing back on the promo deal that I believe I am eligible for. I will update here as soon as I hear back form the PM folks! 

Felipe_VR

I did try the SIM. It showed I was on PM network and I received text notifications indicating that I did not have a plan that had texting and when trying to make outbound calls that failed as well. I did private message MOD's and have not received a response. 

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Have you even tried the sim?

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Felipe_VR  Best way to get your issue resolved is via private messaage to the moderators.

With that said, PM is prorating your start date to the dat you actually get service so you wont loose service time you paid for.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.