cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Outgoing Calls but Receive Incoming. No Texts coming or going

Okanaganman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,  I've had no luck with mods so maybe you smart people can help me:)   I ported over from Koodoo last Thursday and had a failed activation although receiving texts and emails from PM said that all was hunky dory.  Welcome and got my pin etc.   Right from get go I could not log in.  I tried pm'ing mods thrice on my issues but heard nothing.  Last night I finally got partial service where I can receive incoming but cannot make outgoing call.  This gives me small modicum of hope.  But I still cannot text either.  No data.  I am still unable to login.  I've been billed etc for the promo.  Thoughts?

4 REPLIES 4

Okanaganman

Thanks for the reply twestacott.  My buddy ported over 4 rogers phones last week with no issues and is happy. Yes, it is very surprising the lack of support.  I understand overhead and all in keeping prices low but the amount of people who wont sign up because of this lack of service must be substantial.  I have two more sims that I was going to port for other phones but I dont dare now. 

twestacott

@Okanaganman My wife had the same issue when porting over from Rogers. MOD had to go into the background and fix the account and push the port along. It did take about 4 days before I got a response from a MOD so I would suggest just try messaging them again and hopefully they will get to your issue at some point today. I understand your frustration and wish that PM would bring on a few more poeple to help the MODs work through this backlog and a restore a reasonable repsonse time for those experiencing a failed activation.

For what its worth my wife has had no issues since she was successfully activated.

Okanaganman

Thanks Suno, I have been trying the powering off and on thing from time to home hoping something will change. 

suno
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Mods are very backlogged.  You can try posting on Facebook.

Try powering off and on your phone from time to time.

Need Help? Let's chat.