cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Email for Holiday Bonus

Jim_B
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have not received an email  regarding the Holiday Bonus; everyone of my family and friends (8 folks) have received the email and most of them have got the text as well. Did try sending YES2 to 4911 and got a reply saying I was not eligible for this offer. I moved to Public Mobile on Dec 6; should I have been eligible for the holiday bonus this year?

9 REPLIES 9

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jim_B Funny thing, I received an email after I received a text. By then it was too late. I tried to reply YES2 but there was no response. I didn't try sending YES2 before contacting @CS_Agent. They were able to apply the bonus to my account.

I did give them the better part of the day to apply the bonus, some people insist that sending YES2 to 4911 works, but I didn't have that opportunity before my issue was fixed.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jim_B   Then you need to be patient until the 15th and if you don't receive the text by the end of that date, you can contact customer support via chatbot or private message and they will add the gifts to your account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jim_B 

It is not an email but a text. I am an long time member and still haven’t receive the text either. Should arrive before December 15.

Jim_B

sorry the date i came to pm was Nov 6 not Dec 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jim_B    It might take a week for new activations to receive their holiday gifts which will be added to the account automatically according to the following from More is Merrier announcement:

"I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know."

Jim_B

Thanks u all  for the replies i will wait a bit longer and can understand the texts being batched out in a controlled fashion but would have thought that i would have got an email advising me that gifts are on the way. The only addon that i have is the 1GB that was available in rewards for 0 points.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Based on some posts (unconfirmed) every new customer as of Dec will get these bonuses by default and will not receive SMS from PM.

Check your account, maybe they are already there. And let us know if my above statement is correct.

You can wait until Dec 15 and if you do not get SMS, contact agent for assistance and explanation.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Jim_B 

If you got that message, then you didn't get the text from 4911 yet.

You'll still have to wait for it.  Just be a little more patient.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jim_B   it is a text that you will receive and need to reply 

PM will send out text to small number of customers from Dec 1st to 15th.  There are 9 more days before Dec 15th. PM purposely send out the invite to smaller number of customers daily to avoid server overload, which happened last year.

So, wait until Dec 16th. if you still don't see the bonus text, you can then open ticket with PM Support, and they will add it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.