cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Auto-Pay Credits...?

Christo4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, new to PM here... One of the reasons I eventually moved over to PM, is because of the Rewards. I got my mom on it a year ago, so got familiar with the Rewards system, on which she benefits tremendously. She's getting $2 Off every month for Auto-Pay w/ a CC. I thought that I'd be getting this too, but after a couple months, apparently not. 

So has something changed, and when...? Is it possible to get onto that Reward system?

Thx

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Christo4 

The 5% of the actual amount you pay (credits don't count) is updated in your points rewards account immediately after purchase (the same day at least) the further 10% bonus is updated within 48 hours after purchase. So for your plan amount minus the $20 credit will appear in your points rewards account for your $35 payment=1.75pts and 48 hours later=3.5pts totalling 5.25pts=$5.25 in value. To make the most of the 3×points promotion I suggest you save your points up until the 12 months is up to make the most of the extra value you are getting with the 10% back. After 12 months you will have approximately 66.5 pts+10pts for your anniversary= 76.5pts or $76.50 worth of points to put towards redemptions.

You may find this thread helpful regarding points rewards...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Points-Rewards-Tracking-points/td-...

Christo4

OK, great! Thank you

Hi @Christo4 5% on the actual spending,  $35

But you should get 3x point for 12 months.  So, 15% points for 12 months 

Check My Rewards site for actual points you got

Christo4

Yeah, I just signed up November 2022... So is the 5% pts back calculated from the total bill amount before, or after credits applied? 

I'm on the $55-$20 Promo 20GB plan... Would the 5% be calculated using the $55 or the $35 I actually pay after the $20 credit?

Thank you

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Christo4 if you just joined now, you are on the new rewards system.  The new one does  not have Autopay discount  .   You get 5% back in points instead 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Christo4 @Are you in the old rewards or new points system ?if the new points system then there’s is no $2auto pay 

Need Help? Let's chat.