cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Access To Self Serve Account!!

Nadya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been a customer here for a couple of years, and I usually never have to log into my account to make a payment.  Although, this month, the automatic transaction didn't go through, and I forgot ALL of my account information and even had to make a new account for the community service (the one I'm using right now).  The email that was registered with my Self Serve account has expired since it was only a temporary email for my school, and now I have no way to reset my password or do anything to get into my account.  I can't even get in contact with anyone who works for Public Mobile.  Please help, anyone.

5 REPLIES 5

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Marshallbasarab wrote:

hey. You should try creating a new account and seeing if it will sign into the account. But I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t work. Try resetting your password. Or clearing your browser. Sometimes that does work, maybe it’s a bug on you’re end, not sure.

The customer has no access to their original email tied to the account so resetting their password won't be an option.

Marshallbasarab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hey. You should try creating a new account and seeing if it will sign into the account. But I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t work. Try resetting your password. Or clearing your browser. Sometimes that does work, maybe it’s a bug on you’re end, not sure.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nadya wrote:

I have been a customer here for a couple of years, and I usually never have to log into my account to make a payment.  Although, this month, the automatic transaction didn't go through, and I forgot ALL of my account information and even had to make a new account for the community service (the one I'm using right now).  The email that was registered with my Self Serve account has expired since it was only a temporary email for my school, and now I have no way to reset my password or do anything to get into my account.  I can't even get in contact with anyone who works for Public Mobile.  Please help, anyone.

@Nadya  you can still log into your account even though the email is no longer...that is, if you can remember what the password may be. Are you sure you cannot find it or is it saved in any password managers you may have?

Otherwise, obtain a voucher or an instant top up at retail locations and add them via 611 to get your services active while you wait for CSA's to get you back into your account.

Methods to contact CSAs, also found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Nadya 

You'll probably have to have a new email address and password set up for your account, with help from a CS Agent.

Use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help with that or send a private message to CS_Agent  to get help with that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nadya 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.