cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next promo

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have occasionally got 2 free GB from PK on promotions - has anyone else? When’s next one expected cheers

7 REPLIES 7

BlueMoonCat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ah, I just saw the terms and conditions at the bottom. Yeah, you're right. Should have checked that from the start:

BlueMoonCat_0-1627862388576.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BlueMoonCat : The current 2GB promo (not gift) is only for new activations. You can sign up a whole new account or port out and then back in if you want to keep your number on the promo account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I am looking forward to Christmas.. hoping PM Santa will give me another couple GB for freebie like last 2 years..  

BlueMoonCat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yep, I got it too. Although i'm happy with my current plan so I wouldn't switch to it personally. I think it only works if you switch out of your current plan, at least based on the wording.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Savebig2 : At the time of those gifts being given out I would think most people would get them. But they're gifts...you can't be expecting gifts...they're gifts.

There was a giveaway last summer out west. The last two Xmas's had some gifts given. So who knows. Take them with gratitude if and when they show up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Savebig2 

the 2GB Free for only New customer online activate.
for existing customer not working

Terms and conditions 

* Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time. For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.

@Savebig2 wrote:

I have occasionally got 2 free GB from PK on promotions - has anyone else? When’s next one expected cheers

The current 2GB per 30 days offer for a $35+ plan promotion for new customers (or some variation of it) has been going on since May. As for future offers, nobody here can provide information about that until it's revealed by Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.