cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next payment showing to be double plan amount?

imAlex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My current plan ($120/3 month - Fall 2016 promo) was paid at the end of October and the next billing should be January 2021.

However, my next billing is showing to be more than double the amount of my plan ($246).

Why is this? Will i be paying $246 (minus royalties)? How can i receive clarification on this?

Thanks.

20201228_205759.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@imAlex , I have the same plan and payment has not changed from the expected $120.  During one of the self serve updates, the bundle discounts got dropped from the cost displayed in the self serve.  The key is the payment process has not been affected.  

@imAlex wrote:

Hi,

My current plan ($120/3 month - Fall 2016 promo) was paid at the end of October and the next billing should be January 2021.

However, my next billing is showing to be more than double the amount of my plan ($246).

Why is this? Will i be paying $246 (minus royalties)? How can i receive clarification on this?

Thanks.

20201228_205759.jpg

When Public Mobile had what they called a Plan Builder, discounts were given based for each of talk, text, and data being added. Fall Promo 2016 also had an additional discount applied to bring it down to $120.  That $246 number is going to be the amount before those deductions.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@imAlex  Don't worry about it. It's a known issue and PM is aware of it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/KNOWN-ISSUE-Plan-cost-display-error-on-...

You'll be charged correct. It's a display issue.

We identified an issue with the plan cost amount (including discounts) that is displayed in the Rewards page of Self-Serve affecting customers who are on plans created via the Build Your Own Plan Calculator. Please note that this is a cosmetic display error and does not reflect your payment due. In the meantime, if you need to confirm the amount due on your plan, please check using the Overview page of Self-Serve instead.

Our technical team is currently investigating the source of this issue and we will provide updates as we learn more. If you are currently experiencing this issue, please refrain from submitting any tickets to the Moderator Team as we are actively investigating. 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

-Public Mobile Community Team

Happy Holidays!

Need Help? Let's chat.