cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user discount

Varsol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up and have not received the $10 discount I believe is rewarded to new users. Did I miss something?

13 REPLIES 13

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Varsol Takes a bit to come through if you dont get it measage the moderators After a few days. Click the question matk and type rewards missing and contact us. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Varsol wrote:

It has not been 72 hours yet. It is past the next morning. I will keep an eye out for the rewards credit as there is nothing yet showing. Thank you.

Don't worry.  If you do not receive the credit after 72 hours, 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue. i.e missing referral credit.
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

@Varsol wrote:

It has not been 72 hours yet. It is past the next morning. I will keep an eye out for the rewards credit as there is nothing yet showing. Thank you.

While waiting for 72 hours...check with whomever gave you their referral. As suggested by @JoyLuck ...he should have received an information text from PM letting him know that you used their referral.

@Varsol wrote:

Yes, I entered a referral number. At least it should have gone through. You fill in all the boxes, you mess up, you fix it and finally you are off to the next step. Did the referral number need to be entered a second time like the password which disappears every time you make a mistake. I didn't think so, but I could be wrong. How does one know? Can I check somewhere?

@Varsol  No need to enter it a second time. During activation when you entered it if it is valid you would have seen a green check mark next to it. Did you see the green check mark?

Varsol

Thank you so much. 

Varsol

@Varsol wrote:

Yes, I entered a referral number. At least it should have gone through. You fill in all the boxes, you mess up, you fix it and finally you are off to t he next step. Did the referral number need to be entered a second time like the password which disappears every time you make a mistake. I didn't think so, but I could be wrong. How does one know? Can I check somewhere?

You can ask the person who gave you the referral code. They would have received a text message that someone used their code. As for the $10 you would have to wait up to 72 hours to receive it.

@Varsol wrote:

Yes, I entered a referral number. At least it should have gone through. You fill in all the boxes, you mess up, you fix it and finally you are off to the next step. Did the referral number need to be entered a second time like the password which disappears every time you make a mistake. I didn't think so, but I could be wrong. How does one know? Can I check somewhere?

I'd wait for the 72 hours to expire and if it's not there, then start the process of moderator assistance. They'll help if it wasn't applied properly.

Welcome aboard.

Varsol

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Varsol 

If you used a refer-a-friend code from your friend during activation, your will receive the $10 credit within 72 hours after activation.  But usually next morning.  It will be in your account as available fund on your overview page after login.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Varsol wrote:

I just signed up and have not received the $10 discount I believe is rewarded to new users. Did I miss something?

When you started your account, did you use a referral number ? Does anyone in your family have an account and you can use their reference number. You get $10 and they get $1 / 30 days for Refer-a-friend Reward.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If not, and not sure if it’s too late, here’s a link for more info 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/flash-sale-05262020

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nope it can take 72 hours to show up, and the discount is added to your second month.

Did you take advantage of the flash sale for a bonus one time 3gb add on for new plans $25 or over?

Need Help? Let's chat.