cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New subscription. Will all my promos be gone on renewal?

cypher89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, please take a look at my renewal plan and promos i currently have

Im currently getting 5 dollar saving per month, and some free addons

If i subscribe to new plan, are those gone?

Screenshot_20230711_122731_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230711_122719_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230711_122753_Chrome.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

@Shay1234  Your right and that’s good advice . However in OP pic it’s clear he already has  it set for renewal . Notice where it says cancel subscription change . Set to July 15/2023

Shay1234

Yes I would say it’s better to change your plan to the $39 and 20gb instead of the $40(15 gb) This will give you a lot of extra data if you don’t have wifi or if you travel a lot then you will need it!! Just know that you can wait until your renewal date so that you don’t get charged twice in one month for switching over if you are on autopay 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@cypher89  No you will keep all your old rewards and add ons I can confirm I just did this switch my self check it out 

Handy1_0-1689100698501.png

@cypher89  yes, $39 is a better plan, you saving an extra $1 and you get 5GB more  

It said promotion plan, but all it means is it is limited time to join.  Once you are in, the price and features will stay

and again, it won't affect your current rewards, you will get the same monthly rewards

cypher89

Im currently paying 40$ with 15gb. Do you think its better off moving to 39$ with 20gb if i keep my promos and add ons?

cypher89

Fyi, im currently on 40$ plan with 15gb 4g. Im not sure if its better of with a new subscription

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cypher89 

You can freely change plan and it wont' affect your current rewards, also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

Need Help? Let's chat.