cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New service not working

Junorelvis85
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I need help. I successfully subscribed to the 40$ 50GB plan yesterday and in the process of my eSIM activation which was automatically being done on my device( which is eSIM compatible), I got an error message on my device that said eSIM encountered an error during activation and to contact Public mobile customer support. When I check my settings, the new number and sim are registered on my device but the network status says NOT AVAILABLE. I’m not able to use any service on the new line. Help please.

4 REPLIES 4

Junorelvis85

No. The old line was tagged as Travel. The main line or the primary line is with Rogers and it’s still active. I had subscribed to the public mobile line with eSIM as the travel line but that line is now suspended. So now I have activated a new eSIM public mobile line as secondary line but has no service. Should I delete the suspended travel line?

@Junorelvis85 

you had an old account with PM and it's been deactivtaed ? If so, get rid of that esim. Maybe that's what's holding things up.

Junorelvis85

PM would mean the Primary sim right? If so, then yes it’s the primary line and the eSIM is the secondary. I previously had an eSIM still with public mobile but that line is no longer active. Should I remove that from my settings?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Junorelvis85 

in the phones Settings...ensure that the PM sim is the primary line.

Reboot the phone and try calling out .

Need Help? Let's chat.