cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New rewards plan

DevD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public mobile moving me from old plan to new plan. How much reward point I will get new plan. I am getting 8 CAD credit every month now as shown en in screenshot. My worry is I am going to loose lot of credit. This is how public mobile trat 5 year loyalty customer. 

Screenshot_20240315-224003-467~2.png

9 REPLIES 9

cbPM51
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So you don't mind getting points of questionable future value?   The points rules are written in pencil. So i found out with bell, airlines, and grocery .

My personal experience has me avoid purchases rewarded with points. I now steer my business to cashback rewards.( like PM had before.)

cbPM51

Lots of PM  customers shopping around. Lots of positive feedback from those who migrated to fizz beta plan.   17$ first 6 mths   34 thereafter for 50gb. Clear voice over volte( doesnt user data on calls.) Rollover data for leftover gb.

Coverage all  across southern Ontario now.  Chk out their site.

Fizz.ca

cbPM51

Referrals saves them outside marketing costs.

Woth PM current plan/rewards, there is no incentive to suubscribe. Most other telcos offering same plans but with better customer support.

DevD

When myself is not happy with what PM are doing getting more referl feels like multilevel marking scheme. LOL . But thanks for advise.

@DevD 

For PM, they are retiring the legacy rewards system and those rewards would really be gone

the only way to make up is to get more friend referrals and participate in the Community for Community rewards (1/2/5/10/15 points) 

DevD

What options I have here and just witness the loosing 7 CAD for being 5 Years loyal to public mobile. 

DevD

Thanks you are right. This is Sux.  No value for Loyalty. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DevD  You will lose the $2 auto pay and lose the $5 loyalty . Instead you will get 10 points for loyalty once a year and 5% back in points on plan spend . You know will. Have to wait u til you have 15 points to redeem $15 off you bill . So this will effectively coast you around $50 -60 more a year . Sux 😞

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DevD 

With the new points system, the points will be added to your account every month and the discount will be be applied monthly

Basically the loyalty rewards ($5) and autopay rewards ($2) will be gone.  You will instead be paying full plan price first and earn points for bill credit.     You will earn 5% back in point of the amount you pay (So, you will earn 1.45 points from your $29 plan ), as well as the referral reward (1 poin per cycle)  will be pay in point.  Every year on your anniversary , you will earn another 10 points.  Whenever you accumulated 15 points, you can redeem for $15 bill credit and will be used towards the next renewal

Need Help? Let's chat.