cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New reward does not show the old reward $

Nas2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As of this moment, my account shows I have $9 reward ($2 pre-authorized payment, $3 loyalty and $4 refer a friend). Since I have now been transitioned to the new reward program, I do not see a conversion of my $9 to public points. I also do not see a "redeem" button in the "payment" page or anywhere in my account to enable me to use my rewards/points towards June bill. Please advise.

5 REPLIES 5

Nas2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you Neil11. I have been with PM for over 3 years and have earned $3 so far. So that is 3 anniversaries. Will I get 30 pts for the 3 years loyalty? 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Nas2 do not see a "redeem" button in the "payment" page

If you go to My Rewards in your account and view the catalogue of things you can buy with points, such as discounted add ons and the $15 bill credit, the redeem button is on the individual items.

imanno
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

its frustrating because you need to login now to check your credits and redeem them after a certain point. what a headache.

Neil11
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will only get 1 pt for each refer a friend, so 4. Then u should get 5 welcome points and 5% back of your plan total. It is not direct conversion  from rewards to points. You will also get 10 pts on your anniversary date. Once u have 15pts you can redeemed it for a $15 credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.