cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan

laceydawn81
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just paid my bill yesterday  if I wanted to change my plan today would they charge me the whole amount for the new plan? Or would they just take the extra out? 

I'm on the 25$ plan n wanna switch to the 40$ 4g data plan that has the deal on right now..

But don't wanna pay twice for old.plan n new plan

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You should be fine if you select change at renewal date and save it for December. Just make sure to take screenshot to cover your ass in case promo is gone by then and there are issues in getting it honoured.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You already renewed your plan. If you change plan NOW you will be charged new plan price immediately. So you will pay 25+40 for next 30 days of service. I suggest you schedule plan change on next renewal and 'suffer' with $25 plan for next 30 days.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@laceydawn81   you just paid the $25 plan yesterday, don't make change now as unused days will be forfeited if you make plan change using "Change plan now", there is no partial refund here

You can however, login to My Account, pick the $40 - 15GB plan and then click "Change plan on renewal date" and it will then schedule the plan change for next month

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Pay in full and start a new 30 day plan.

Set it to change at the next renewal if you like your money.

Adding - there's no pro-rating here.

Need Help? Let's chat.