cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan question

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I’d like some clarification on the wording here. I can call Canada wide and I can call US wide when in America -but can I call long distance from country to country (Canada & US) without using up my existing long distance minutes?

Its the Canada -US wide minutes piece that I’m unsure of. 
Thanks

IMG_9531.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Tru2blu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Per Colleeno below, “With the 30-day Canada-US plans, calls from Canada to the US, from the US to Canada, from the US to the US and, of course, Canada to Canada are all included. No additional charges.”

Tru2blu

Now that’s a clarifying answer - thanks!

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tru2blu wrote:

Sorry if I'm being obtuse, but I can use this plan when I go down to the States and make calls to other people in the States without incurring extra charges?

It's still long distance if I call from US to Canada, or Canada to US?

Thanks in advance.

With the 30-day Canada-US plans, calls from Canada to the US, from the US to Canada, from the US to the US and, of course, Canada to Canada are all included. No additional charges.

Tru2blu

Sorry if I'm being obtuse, but I can use this plan when I go down to the States and make calls to other people in the States without incurring extra charges?

It's still long distance if I call from US to Canada, or Canada to US?

Thanks in advance.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi@DDM69 

no, for all of us, calling other countries need appropriate Long distance addon, no plan includes that

Need Help? Let's chat.