cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan did not start at the specified date

Andrend
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My new plan ($40 15GB at 4G) was supposed to start on Nov 14, however the billing cycle has already passed and it's still using my old plan (5GB at 3G). I signed up for this new plan on October 28, so it should've had plenty of time to go through the system.

6 REPLIES 6

@Andrend   Did you try getting that new plan by replying YES to the texted offer or did you schedule the change of plans from in your account at your next renewal.

If you did it by replying YES to the texted offer, then maybe the plan change didn't happen and that's why you're not seeing the new plan details.

You may have to try again at your next renewal date.

Hi @Andrend did PM charge you the new one old plan price.  Check  your CC

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Andrend   Did you try from a computer or laptop?      Try using a completely different browser and try again.

Andrend
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I saw in another thread that using private / incognito mode shows the updated value, but it does not fix it for me. I also tried using a different browser and hard refreshing (ctrl + f5) which did not work.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Andrend 

PM site has trouble with cache.  serious trouble 

Try to clear cache and restart browser 

or try private or Incognito mode to login to My Account and check your current plan details again

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Andrend   Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito mode and on a computer.  Your probably looking at old cached information.

Need Help? Let's chat.