cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan confusion....

David01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I took advantage of the new plans available. I currently am on the $37, Canada wide, 500mb plan. A new one was advertised as $35, unlimited Canada wide talk, text and 1gb at 3g speed. However, when I looked at my future plan changes, (May 7) it says it only includes province wide talk. Last time I added a new plan, I was supposed to get 1gb, but it only have me a 500mb allotment. Getting a little frustrated. 

3 REPLIES 3

raulg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think you should send a private message to the @CS_Agent to clarify what happened there. When you build your own plans, the price for province wide or Canada wide are now the same, so it's possible that they set up something wrong in their systems.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@David01, if you believe the system assigned you a plan that you did not sign up for, I suggest sending a private message to the moderator team and have them make a plan revision for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

David01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

And yes, I chose the correct plan. I proof read it at least 3 times before choosing it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.