cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan and calls are going straight to voicemail

SJoan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a new plan and in my settings my ported number from Fido is the right number.  I set up two days ago and can receive and send texts.  I can call out. However I just realized all my calls are going straight to voicemail.  I ensured call forwarding was not on, I do not have Do not disturb on,  no airplane mode on etc.  I also turned off phone and restarted, and then I did the same taking the sim card out.  Any ideas???  Seems to be a porting issue, but I am happy to try new things while I wait for support.

2 REPLIES 2

SJoan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks - I called the Porting team and got it resolved.  I did not answer YES in time from Fido so they had to resend a transfer request.  I answered YES  right away and number should be fully ported shortly.  Was only receiving texts from Telus customers and imessaging I realize now.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @SJoan 

Did you get a text from the old carrier, did you reply YES?

and can you receive inbound phone calls, especially from Non-Telus/Koodo/PM phone?  If you cannot the port was not done

It could be an incomplete port.  PM porting support team can help.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

Need Help? Let's chat.