cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan-Ported wrong number.

habsfan522
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I set up a new public mobile account yesterday, taking advantage of the promo, and ported the wrong number. I contacted the previous provider and ported the number back and it cancelled my PM account. I'm wondering what to do? Did I get charged for the 90 day plan? Do I register again and start the process over, paying for another 90 days?

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

habsfan522
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply, 

I'm no longer able to log in to the account. I guess it was cancelled when the phone number was ported. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

My gut says you are out of pocket for the first PM plan.  Since PM is prepaid you paid for the service then cancelled it, therefore it is gone, having siad that since it is prepaid it might still be there.  all depends on what happens to the account when a number is ported... someone with more experience might be better suited to answer.

But you could try logging into your selfserve account and see if it is still active  if it is I would then see if you can port your second number to it or even try to chnage number.  I believe you are only able to chnage number once a month. 

Need Help? Let's chat.