cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone, how to move esim over?

Ksr519
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up with PM on my s21, now i have a s23, how can i get the esim working on the new phone?

5 REPLIES 5

LilRobin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having the same issue except for the phone won't let me get past the "put in Sim card" page. Has anyone solved this? Can you buy it on a computer and have a QR code?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ksr519   You cannot transfer eSIM like a physical sim . Go into the app subscription add on page and at the bottom of page you can buy sim option for a new eSIM 

Handy1_0-1692729441192.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ksr519 

E-Sim cannot be moved across devices.  Please re-buy a new eSIM for your new phone 

First download the app on your new phone, click circle with a + from the bottom left to bring up the menu and go to Subscription & Add-on page, scroll down to the bottom and click Shop SIM Card Now.  You can buy and install eSIM from there

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will have to go to the subscriptions and add-ons page to purchase a new ESIM for your device for $5. You’ll see the shop SIM card option on that page.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ksr519 

you cannot move a eSIM for free like you would have done with a physical sim card.  You will need to buy a new one for $5

So, just need to install the PM app on your new phone, login My Account and go to Subscription & Add-on page and buy a new eSIM from the bottom of the page

Need Help? Let's chat.