cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lnt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I have been referred by my sister to use your mobile service, can you help me out with all the steps. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

She should give you a code for the $10 credit.  Make sure you enter it.  It can take up to 72 hours to credit your account so I found it was available for my second bill.  Welcome.

@Lnt During activation, make sure you add her 6 digit referral code. 

Lnt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will buy a SIM card tomorrow and follow the steps on the app. 
What’s about the credit my sister will get like $10 and $1 off her bill, is it still available? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lnt , the community is staffed with customers helping other customers.  If you have not subscribed, this help article will explain all the steps involved in doing so.  There are also other help articles that explain other aspects of the service.  As you have already found your way to the community, there are plenty of other knowledgeable customers here willing to help you navigate this service.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?category=_articleCategory_getting-started

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Lnt Use the Public Mobile app and get started by browsing the available plans. It will take you to step by step instructions you need to follow to activate a line. If you are porting in a number from another provider, make sure your line is active and leave the sim in your phone. You will get a text to authorize the port in request. To make it easier, you can activate with a new number first. Then once everything is working, you can port in your number. 

Need Help? Let's chat.