cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New iPhone did not have free sim

gillesmartin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help. Order iPhone 8 and there was no SIM card in box as advertised. I need to speak with a agent 

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gillesmartin : We're all working somewhat collaboratively here. Note the word at the beginning of my first reply - "Or". That is adding on to the replies you had already received. Both of which said to contact the CSA's. One way or the other you would still need to. I was merely suggesting another method of getting satisfaction. But it would seem my writing style does not fit with your perception.

Cheers.

gillesmartin

The point of buying it was also to receive it at the same time. thanks for defending yourself and not simply saying something like, "Thanks for additional information. I see how this can be frustrating especially if you cant use your new phone due to negligence". Anyhow i have better things to do than to answer to you. I can see how most people I talk to get so upset with community help on line. YOU will probably be the reason I don't stay here and I wont suggest PM  to others.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gillesmartin : Oh? How so? You didn't say that did you? So you have two options. One is quicker. Go buy one and the company will reimburse you to your account. Or wait for them to send another one. Your choice.

gillesmartin

I already had a SIM card with my current iPhone but I  would like was is promised in the advertisement. I was going to give it to my son and possibly PM would have another customer… weak answer bro. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gillesmartin : Or go buy one somewhere and the company would almost certainly credit you the cost.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gillesmartin 

Unfortunately PM does not offer any support over the phone nor over email.

But if you send a private message to CS_Agent with your order details, they will be able to send you a new SIM ASAP.

I wouldn't bother with the chatbot or with tickets since they've been known to be problematic and don't always work.

All the best! 🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gillesmartin   Yes, since last week, couple users have reported they didn't receive the free SIM with the CPO order.  You are entitled to it according to the page.   So, no worry,  open a ticket with PM Support and ask them to send you back one

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.