cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New email address for account

Prasadrm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot email address and I want to add new email address. when enter phone number it say it already registered and asks me the email which I forgot. How to setup account again with phone number.

Edit by SD08:  Moved from Community (Beginner's Guide) and title changed to reflect subject.

3 REPLIES 3

@MoreYummy wrote:

wondering why there are two identical posts.  forum error or double post

It's only one post. Public Mobile set the solution to go on top of all other messages but also be in choniological order mixed in with all other messages in a thread. I believe it just adds confusion.

wondering why there are two identical posts.  forum error or double post

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Prasadrm wrote:

I forgot email address and I want to add new email address. when enter phone number it say it already registered and asks me the email which I forgot. How to setup account again with phone number.

Hi @Prasadrm 

You need to contact the moderators to change your self-serve email address.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page, type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.