cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer having activation issues.

Mohawk44
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello I just subscribed as a new customer. Payment went through but it won’t activate me. Don’t know what to do.

13 REPLIES 13

Mohawk44

That helped. They got it activated and now I’m just trying to get my account information from previous carrier so I can transfer number

Mohawk44

I sent customer service a message. Just waiting for them to open and see the message.

@Mohawk44   if you cannot find the QR code, something got stuck with the activation process.

Please open ticket with PM support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Mohawk44

It didn’t say what to do

@Mohawk44 wrote:

Yeah I checked junk mail. It’s an iPhone SE 2022. When I signed up it gave me an activation number and said payment went though. That I can to contact in the community 

@Mohawk44 - what did it say the community could do for you? community posters are mostly made up of fellow customers.

Mohawk44

Yeah I checked junk mail. It’s an iPhone SE 2022. When I signed up it gave me an activation number and said payment went though. That I can to contact in the community 

@Mohawk44 wrote:

Yes because they took my payment but haven’t sent me anything 

@Mohawk44   you searched your email and don't see anything from Public Mobile? you need to find a welcome email and it has the QR code.  Check the junk mail folder

Also, what phone you have to try to activate eSIM?

Mohawk44

Yes because they took my payment but haven’t sent me anything 

@Mohawk44 - hopefully you get a response soon from customer support to get this esim code and working for you.

Mohawk44

I don’t have access to the number since I was never able to activate the esim @esjliv 

Mohawk44

Thanks for that. I sent them a message. Been trying to activate so I can transfer my number. They took my payment but had activation error. Number was selected but never got email for esim code 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mohawk44 - have you restarted your phone? When you get the option to get the code sent, can you try choosing to RESEND the code a few times? If so, do you get the option to get the code via email?

If still issue contact CSA. Ways to contact them below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Mohawk44

I was able to select a new number but can’t get the code I confirm identity on app. I was trying to set up an esim which was never able to be done. I never got the esim code so can’t get identity code as it was sent to a number I don’t have access to yet.

Need Help? Let's chat.