cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer 2GB BONUS offer

Rubino
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ma new customer since yesterday, i have been trying to activate the 2GBBONUS deal.  Then I read it is automatically applied…is this true

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rubino 

Login to your Self Serve account in a few days since today is a stat holiday and check My Data & Add-Ons section.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rubino wrote:

I’ma new customer since yesterday, i have been trying to activate the 2GBBONUS deal.  Then I read it is automatically applied…is this true

@Rubino 

Here are the full Terms and conditions for the 2GBBONUS promo (found at bottom of page)  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

Note, it states:

Offer available to new customers who activate online.
2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.
Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

But, since you activated in December 2021, you are eligible for this Public Mobile freebie addons offers:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-More-is-Merrier-is-back/m-p/7518...

These should be applied to your account within 1 week of activation.

So, you do get a little somethin' somethin'.

@Rubino wrote:

I wasnt the one that activated the account, i went to a kiosk at mall and employee activated it so I'm not sure if she put the BONUS code in. 

Sorry, butt he 2GB recurring bonus using the promo code 2GBBONUS isn't offered for activations done at a store.  Sometimes, there might be a simiilar bonus offered at retail, but the bonus doesn't last indifinitely, but rather only for a set amount of time/set amount of plan renewals.

Rubino
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wasnt the one that activated the account, i went to a kiosk at mall and employee activated it so I'm not sure if she put the BONUS code in. 

@Rubino wrote:

After using the 2GBBONUS code during a successful online activation, the bonus data will arrive within two business days.

Need Help? Let's chat.