cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New credit card

GillesOuellette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to add in my new credit card, the system is not accepting it, what do I do? I will be canceling my old one so this needs to be fixed or I will need to find a new provider.

Its also very hard to solve a problem when you cannot call for help.

Thanks

Gilles

4 REPLIES 4

GillesOuellette

Unfortunately, it did not work, so this is a notice that my next payment will not go through since the credit card has been canceled. Since you will not accept my new credit card I will find a provider that will accept the card.

It's unfortunate that we cannot talk to a tech guy who could probably help me with this, now you will lose 2 accounts, mime, and my wife.

Thank you

Gilles

GillesOuellette

Thank you for your recommendations, I will try to clear my browser and use a different one, hopefully that will work, as for the vouchers, I am not interested in that, I want a provider that I can set up payments without having to worry about my payments. I did make a ticket and yet to hear from that. I pay for the service but I don't seem to be able to get the service.

It it doesn't work, I will simply change to a better service.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@GillesOuellette 

Unfortunately, since early December 2023, there have been reports of customers having the same issues of updating their credit cards.  

Here is some more troubleshooting advice:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Issues-Updating-Credit-Cards/t...

You may need to try again in 24 hours if you tried too many times today.  Log out of your account.  Maybe login with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different device. 

Your credit card postal code needs to match your phone's area code.  

If your account is inactive, the quickest way to activate if issues is to purchase a payment voucher with in store (Shopers, Shell, etc) or online (recharge.com - service fee applies).  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@GillesOuellette  its a known issue here , but if you can wait 24 hours and try again but first clear web browser cache and cookies or try on the app instead .also note you can buy payment vouchers from shell gas 7-11 shoppers or for a fee recharge .com or muskbird .com . You can load it *611 to resume service right away if you’re in a hurry . If all else fails you can also submit ticket with support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.