cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New and improved PM ?

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Not a snow balls chance in hell IMHO has it been improved . 

I can't imagine that most people don't want to come here unless they have a problem .  And then to find it so complicated  to navigate when you get here just adds to the frustration  ... I have been on bulletin boards for years now  but I'm just lost when I come here . 

How is that going to work for a customer that has little experience . 

Oh yes... I see there is a tutorial to read on how to navigate the site  ..but what customer frustrated by Simon and a phone issue wants to read a tutorial  to find out how to navigate the site . 

Between being at a loss to find past posts, or finding the threads on the label topics and dealing with csas that don't realize that, a phone listening to a notice that they can't leave a message on a voicemail is indeed a completed call ... this place is just mind boggling .

18 REPLIES 18

barndoor

@BEER wrote:

Maybe it's just too difficult for you to navigate?

Yup ....you're likely right ..I should likely switch companies to one that does a better job  of communicating with their customers  ... Hooked my wife up with a different company this morning  ...easy peasy!  😉

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Maybe it's just too difficult for you to navigate?

barndoor

Cool  ... thanks @dust2dust  .. I must have missed that in the tutorial   on how to navigate the site  .

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Hover over this. The only three categories will pop out.

dust2dust_1-1684074425187.png

barndoor

@softech wrote:

@barndoor   on the Get Support page,

looks good  ,but where do I find  the Get Support page ???  Only way I can find it is to go through  notification to , a post and up to the address bar ...surely there is a simpler way .  

barndoor

Well now that is true  ...but there would be less  input from PM to get that more clutter  .😉

@hairbag1 wrote:

@barndoor

the PM motto would be a clue...

hairbag1_0-1651683439434.png

@hairbag1 but in this particular topic, I feel @barndoor is pointing out it is more clutter, confusion and unorganized FOR LESS.  😜

lawmalibiran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The price of cheap plans

@barndoor   on the Get Support page, there is a big box Labels on the side

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/bd-p/get-support

softech_0-1684073096857.png

@esjliv  brought a good point, Oracle used to spend lots of time to move posts around to different boards.  With this, all posts are on the same Get-Help board, easier for everyone.  

Also, try the search.  After the search, you can sort by date to find more recent posts. I find that very useful, too

barndoor

But if I'm on the home page and want to look at the posts on a particular "label"  ,how do I find it ? 

@barndoor wrote:

What happened to dividing the posts up  into different topic threads you could browse ? 

@barndoor - That was removed on the revamp of the forum. I think many members were posting in the wrong categories anyhow. Oracles were spending a lot of time moving threads.

There are still ways to TAG the topics of threads though. Although, evening the TAGGING can be 'off topic', and I believe Oracles need to correct these too for accuracy.

barndoor

Which is sad really  ... because it is all about understandable layout   ... why can I go to other sites and get around fine  ... banking and other businesses  .  But come here and I'm just lost .  That has nothing to do with  being online ...it has everything to do with ability to communicate .

@barndoor the different boards on the old system is now labels.  Just click on the proper label and you see posts on that particular topic.  I think it is a good move, people don't have to decide which board to post, and a post can have multiple labels

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor

the PM motto would be a clue...

hairbag1_0-1651683439434.png

barndoor

What happened to dividing the posts up  into different topic threads you could browse ? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@barndoor i think PM is a provider targeted to special group of customers and probably not everyone.  The saving is good but people do have to feel comfortable with this all online support model. That's why some members agree it was a good move for PM to bring the activation online, it is a first step to make sure those who don't feel confident with managing everything online themselves, without the help of sales staff, to avoid here.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I don't disagree with you @barndoor . It is post on top of repetitive posts here. Can be cluttered and messy.

Need Help? Let's chat.