cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation

Topranks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been waiting for my SIM card for almost a week, now I received my SIM card I am being told the plan is no longer available, is this for real? What am I supposed to do now.

6 REPLIES 6

@Topranks 

pick the $55 plan and enter the promo code dabr has mentioned in his post. he said it's still active

Topranks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks Meow, Is this the way that public mobile does business? Are we still in Canada? 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

15GB/$40 is still available when trying to change plan. If you consider Cyber Monday deal it expired at the and of Tuesday

You could plead your case with agent but it IS difficult to get some promos if you do not have PM SIM ready which is not realistic for most people wanting service.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Topranks only thing i can think of it. get ready for your order SIM card info. send the ticket to CS-Agent that stated that you bought the SIM during the promo date. I hope it can help. Good Luck

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Topranks   Which plan are you wanting to activate?

I logged into my account earlier and all the promo plans are still available, $40/15GB, $45/20GB plus the $55/20GB with 20OFFMONTHLY code still getting acceptd.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Which plan were you looking for, @Topranks ?

If you can, we're pretty sure come Christmas/Boxing Day, there'll be some pretty sweet deals to be had for new activations.

Might be worth the wait!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.