cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation on PM

Ooojjj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Community,

I ordered the $40 75GB CDA/US plan last week. SIM card arrived yesterday and I activated it today. My account shows the plan as Unlimited CDA minutes. Is it normal for the CDA/US plans to not show anything about the US minutes?

Wondering since the plan is no longer on the PM website.

Thanks for any insight.

12 REPLIES 12

Ooojjj

Closing the loop on this question.

I had to get support to correct my plan.  My plan is now showing up as CDA/US and I can now call US numbers.

My bad. The plan was $40/75GB - CDA/US.

Ooojjj

Tried a US number and the call did not go through. Looks like it's a support issue now.

Thanks again.

Ooojjj

Thanks again. I will give that a try.  Hopefully it's just a day one issue that will self correct in the next few days. I would be pretty disappointed if I loose the US minutes on my plan. The $40 plan was live until last week. My SIM card arrived after the plan was removed.

Ooojjj

My plan is not showing up as CDA/US for some reason. I might need to get support on this one. Thank you.

@Ooojjj 

Other customers have complained about this issue in the past about the US-Canada plans.  The account not showing the US part. 

I don't remember a $40 plan for 70 GB US plan though.  There is the $39 for 60GB 5G US Canada Data

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/activation/plans/60GB-5Gspeed14

As I mentioned, try to call some US numbers.  If you able to call through, then you should be on the right plan.  

colleeno
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a Canada/US plan and when I select the “Manage Subscription” tab in the App, it does indicate Canada-US data and unlimited Canada-US minutes and messaging.

IMG_0094.jpeg

Ooojjj

Thanks for your help.  My plan is only showing Unlimited Canada-wide minutes right now so I'm not too happy about that.

My day one ain't looking too good.

Ooojjj

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give these options a shot. Hopefully it will show the US minutes. I was on a high when I placed my order. 😁

Ooojjj

I checked there but didn't see anything about the US on my account. Shows me unlimited CDA but nothing on US. I suspect I should see something about the US then.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ooojjj 

Sometimes the website does not show the US Minutes for these plans. Maybe check the the Subscription and Add on Tab.  

Here is what is shown on the $34 plan US plan:

image.png

You can also check by calling any US number.  If it works, then it should be the right plan.  

Ooojjj

I checked there but didn't see anything about the US on my account. Shows me unlimited CDA but nothing on US. I suspect I should see something about the US then.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ooojjj 

if you start a “change subscription” process, your current plan should show in more detail – does it not display there?

(EDIT: just don’t proceed with a change, but check to see if it details further information about your current plan)

Need Help? Let's chat.