cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation not working

BX3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am at my wits end with trying to figure out why this new activation will not activate. I have restarted. I have reset. I have been in communication with the community on my other acct. i have turned the phone on and off. I have contacted the old provider, I have waited hours after receiving yet another email/number/code to punch in.  I have put the SIM card into another phone, does not work. I believe at this point it is crap

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BX3 

Your Sim card did not provision correctly upon activation. You need customer support to provision your Sim card to your account. Submit a support ticket via SIMon or send a private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/m-p/...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BX3 , has your credit card been debited?  That's a sure sign that activation did cross a critical threshold. If your credit card has not been debited, them retry the activation using incognito mode on the browser.  

BX3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! I thought it was going via a ticket but alas I posted to a wall. Lol none of the things work. Emerg calls only

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @BX3 pls remove the sim card number,  it is dangerous to post in open forum like here

Can you confirm if you can

1, make outbound calls and text

2. can you receive inbound calls ot text

3. does data work?

4. any signal bars??

Need Help? Let's chat.