cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation. Still no service

J418
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's been 17 hours since changing to public mobile from rogers and i still have no service. I can't make calls or texts or use data. However I can receive them. My profile online shows my new sim number and my iPhone shows public mobile under eSIM but at the top of my phone it shows SOS only. I tried a network reset too and still nothing. 

8 REPLIES 8

J418

Support sent me a new eSIM. After activating it, it seems to have solved the issue. Thanks for the suggestions. Appreciate it. 

J418

I've tried that too. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J418  Is this iPhone ? If so make sure “turn on this line “ is toggled on 

Handy1_0-1711902192373.png

J418

Tried that too. No luck. Took out old SIM card. No luck. Shows eSIM is on the phone but says no sim at the top. Tried network reset. Tried toggling setting for cell settings. No luck. Public mobile says I should be able to make calls and use data while my number is ported from rogers but I have nothing. Just wifi works. 

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Restart the phone usually will adapt to new provider 

Haziq

I had a similar issue, I switched yesterday from Freedom and ported my number over. On my iPhone it says no sim and zero bars, but I can make calls and use data. I also reached out via message to support and am waiting. 

J418

Thanks. I did do both of those suggestions. I'm waiting to hear back from the private message. Just thought I'd try the community. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J418  Sounds like a sim provision issue , please 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1711890628111.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.