cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account, ported number, screwed up SMS

Wavy7708
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just ported over to PM from Freedom (FM) but I messed up the process it seems. I confirmed via FM that I was going to port, I received the confirmation that my number has been ported, but I cannot login to my account as I can't receive SMS, my network is saying 'Emergency calls only,' and my ATP is showing up as Telus. 

I can't confirm my account for full access b/c I can't receive a SMS. I can't receive an SMS b/c I am not fully transfered.... etc

4 REPLIES 4

AnnaBeeee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ugh I'm having the same issue with Dual SIM. No problem with my physical sim a week ago so I decided to switch the 2nd line last night. Nope. I didn't realize there was no actual customer service agent available live. I sent a message here but if it takes long I don't think PM is going to work for me. This is crazy. I need my phone lol

Anyway I've tried soany things nothing has worked so I guess I'll home I get a reply soon. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Wavy7708   Did you put the Public Mobile sim in the phone and then reboot?  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Wavy7708 

Try rebooting your phone by powering off then back on and see if that helps.

If not then you need the assistance of an agent. Click on the Chat icon and type in Submit a Ticket.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Wavy7708 

your account issue might not be porting related., more because of the account setup problem.  Please work with CS agent for a solution

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.