cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Transfer Port Issue? Unable to get calls and texts

isoux35
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Almost 3 days ago  switched from Freedom Mobile to Public Mobile, unable to receive texts and calls but I can use my data, when I'm try to use my old e-sim which is Freedom Mobile everything works as supposed to be, once I'm trying to use Public Mobile I can only use my data. Looking for help when I searched seems like a port issue but he problem is there is no number to call public mobile to fix that issue.

9 REPLIES 9

eswar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try chatting with fido, they will gove one of their porting dept number. reach out to them, they will ask for some details related to your account and billing address for validation 

after that within 2:30 hrs they will manually accept the port from their side

eswar

Try raising a ticket in public mobile, they responded to me saying that i did few mistakes in my application like imei number, they will tell you why your port is not working 

eswar

Try raising a ticket in public mobile, they responded to me saying that i did few mistakes in my application like imei number, they will tell you why your port is not working 

Thuse

SAME

Chriscabob99

Can I get this number to call also. My Fido port doesn’t work no one can call me

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@isoux35 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls, wok  then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @isoux35 
The port didn't go through likely. I have sent you the phone number for the porting department, please check your envelope icon on top right. The reason you didn't see the phone number is that we are not allowed to send them on the public forum.

Abheer_0-1700007373059.png

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@isoux35 

You need to confirm your port with Freedom by keeping your Freedom sim in your phone. Check email icon in top right corner. I will send you a number to call.

Need Help? Let's chat.