cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM not working

pcuadros
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a new sim in Wallmart and they did the activation but my got message NO SIM and cannot connect to the network. I have an iphone6. The phone is unlock and got following message with my imei:

Your device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
The Network Compatibility check cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later.

Check another device

7 REPLIES 7

pcuadros

You were right. My phone was locked by Bell but they couldn't find it becasue it was repaired so I had called a special department from Bell and they unlocked it. Works now

@pcuadros wrote:

why then it display Public Mobile as a carrier in my phone but with no network

@pcuadros  Try resetting your network settings to see if it makes a difference.

pcuadros

why then it display Public Mobile as a carrier in my phone but with no network

pcuadros

it was with Bell but they cannot find the imei

@pcuadros wrote:

I did and they cannot find my IMEI on their side. Could I call apple to unlock it? I had not used this phone for 2 years.

@pcuadros  Where did you buy yhe phone from? Wouldn't hurt to try Apple also 

pcuadros

I did and they cannot find my IMEI on their side. Could I call apple to unlock it? I had not used this phone for 2 years.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pcuadros wrote:

I got a new sim in Wallmart and they did the activation but my got message NO SIM and cannot connect to the network. I have an iphone6. The phone is unlock and got following message with my imei:

Your device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
The Network Compatibility check cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later.

Check another device

@pcuadros  Your phone is locked. You need to call your previous provider and ask them to unlock it 

Need Help? Let's chat.